Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby Showers!




The past two weekends my mom and sister threw me two showers. One was at my mom's house and included her friends and my friends, the other shower was in Indiana with my Eenigenburg family. I had such a great time and received a lot of very nice gifts. I'm starting to wonder if our nursery is big enough to accommodate all the things a baby needs. His room is quite small although he does have the biggest closet so maybe that's fair after all. We actually finally finished painting his room today! We'll try to post pictures of it soon.
There are no medical updates to report as of now. Next Wednesday we're meeting with a Cardiologist to make sure that there are no additional problems. My doctor said they're not anticipating on finding anything else wrong, but they just want to be sure about it before they perform the surgery.
Baby Boy Bush continues to move around quite a bit (he has lots of energy like his dad!). Thanks again to everyone for the cards, support, prayers, and gifts. We are certainly looking forward to meeting him in January! Anyone have any name suggestions...?

No comments: